Thursday, October 4, 2012

Arnold Schwarzenegger, hoping to reunite with his wife

Arnold Schwarzenegger, said he does not blame anyone but himself for the breakup of his 25-year marriage to Maria Shriver, whom he described as the only true love of his life.

"It's my fault. No else to blame," said former California governor on CNN "Piers Morgan Tonight" in an interview that aired Tuesday. "I ... sorry drunk take full blame."

Shriver has applied for divorce last year shortly after Schwarzenegger admitted that he had a child out of wedlock with the lady who cared for their home. He said he still hopes to win back Shriver.
"Unëi love my children very much, and I love Mary ... It was really the only love I've ever had," he said, describing it as extraordinary and "most perfect wife."

Schwarzenegger and Shriver have four children together.
He characterized the issue as "just stupid that every human being can do."
"Within a day of my life deleted all, just from this story. But at that time, in addition to numerous problems that I've always thought that was one of my greatest accomplishments," Schwarzenegger said.

World-class actor and former most beautiful body and wrote his autobiographical book recently entitled: My Unbelievably True Life Story.

Austrian became internationally famous in the 1970s, as his body she filame play becoming one of Hollywood's highest paid stars.
He became the governor of California, a position he held until January 2011. Since then, he has remained in the public eye and returned to the silver screen.
His success, he said, came in part from his ability to remember what he loved as a child.

"I always ... I had a vision and the vision was so real that I really felt that I could reach and turn those visions reality," he said.
During his interview he was asked about Obama vs. Romney debate that would take place, if he had any advice for candidates.

"The most important thing is to be true, he said." To be honest as possible, and only mosflitet statistics, because people do not remember them. They should be fair and honest when communicating with each other as simultaneously communicate with the public. "

No comments:

Post a Comment