Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lecture for males - females dictionary translation


If you ever talk with a woman is not at all surprising if you go out totally surprised by this conversation. Women say something they do not think, therefore surprise early men, and then himself. Talk so suggestive, not revealing desires and thoughts, so men should know how to decipher the words, gestures and body words, to know who you talk to. Here are some phrases that you can hear in meetings and meetings with women and their translation.

She said: Surely you are charming, but I loved
What do you think actually: Really not loving, but do not want to go out with you.
Translation: This sentence will probably hear from a girl who once have known. Besides small probability that could really have a boyfriend, girls want quickly and easily, without giving false hope to say that the boy has no chance to it. It would be really hard to tell someone - I do not like, hiqmu account, right?

She says: Why do not you give them your number and I will call?
What do you think actually: There is no chance that I give my phone number!
Translation: Again rejection. Girl wants to remove the boy without being harsh and rude, so it is able to invent a number of reasons why you call it. I missed the phone or send e-mail, take my number-so, are words that have a meaning - hope I will not see you again! Believe me, if you dislike the girl, she will find easily and quickly give you the number.

She says: Tell me about Marian?
What do you think actually: Can you consider Marian as a threat?
Translation: When a man mentions a girl's name, if there pressing the panic button on the head of the woman. The woman is afraid that her love or sympathy one feels sympathy for the girl who has mentioned. So guys, remember - until you explain that Marian do you like and do not want to share space with, the girl will think that it is an attractive biondina and free. Therefore, when you mention attention to the context. Ideal conversation was this: Mary is my work colleague, I know to be careful, but at times it is very difficult. Other men you like, but really do not know what to watch it. Maybe after this panic button will not light up.

She says: I like Your aroma.
In truth thinks: I love you, but will not say before.
Translation: Women know that if boys discover that their feelings may be deterred. If you tell them ahead of time, "I love you", the risk of escape from fear of obligations and ties or as winners soon have reached its goal. So guys, when you start to listen - I love your apartment, I love your dog, like how they dress, to be clear that something big is going on in her heart. In other words, you must be gentle and do not wait long to say those two words.

No comments:

Post a Comment